The Miller Music Studios Patreon page provides ongoing, comprehensive video lessons perfect for beginners, intermediate, and advanced pianists to learn new pieces and techniques on an affordable subscription basis. There are multiple instructional program tracks to choose from, and new videos are being added every week! Proceed with each program at your own pace.
Lessons are taught by Diane L. Miller, Nationally and New York State Certified, Hall of Fame acclaimed instructor. Mrs. Miller has led Piano Seminars at Juilliard for concert pianists from all over the world and personally has taught over 1,000 private students for over 40 years, many attaining professional status and some obtaining scholarships as high as $80,000.00 for college. Currently Mrs. Miller teaches piano, vocal and music theory privately and via FaceTime at Miller Music Studios, her music school formed in 1991 based in Middletown, NY.
Each program track here on Patreon costs only $10 per month, or choose the $45 per month option for unlimited access to all tracks. This is a huge savings over private personal lessons which cost $70 per hour lesson or $280 per month. All videos within your track can be viewed as many times as you want, because we all know practice makes perfect!
Current program tracks include:
- Alfred's Piano Prep Course Levels A through F (for the earliest beginner)
- Suzuki Piano Method Levels 1 through 7 (for beginners through advanced - this is the fast track to the Classics!)
- Adult Piano Course - Alfred's Basic Adult All-In-One Course including Lesson, Theory, and Technic - Levels 1 - 3.
- Improve Your Sight-Reading! (Harris/Faber) - Pre-Grade 1 through Grade 8 (recommended by the ABRSM Associated Board of Royal Schools of Music program - excellent prep for music exams, including NYSSMA, ABRSM Practical Exams, International Guild of Piano Teachers Adjudications, etc.)
- Classical Repertoire (Bach, Clementi - all 6 complete Sonatinas, Mozart, Beethoven, Schumann, and more)
- Musicianship & Music Theory - All the Scales, Chords, Arpeggios, Cadences and Theory generally required for Student Auditions. This will enable the pianist to have a thorough understanding of musical compositions and obtain the skills needed to play and memorize your favorite pieces masterfully!
We are also open to starting specific instructional videos per your requests! You are encouraged to leave questions in the comments below each video or feel free to send me a private message which I will be happy to respond to in a timely manner.
Happy practicing! Much love, Diane L. Miller, NCTM
By becoming a single track patron, you'll unlock access to the learning track you choose and it's associated videos. By becoming a full access Patreon you will be able to access all tracks and 425 plus exclusive posts. We are continually adding new lessons.
Below are sample videos for each track to demonstrate the lessons for each track.